The air inside the average American home is drier than desert air and contains dust, mildew, mold, bacteria, viruses and even dangerous gases.
Improving your home's indoor air quality can increase your family's health and comfort, protect your possessions and save you money.
Rouck Plumbing Company, Inc. can help make your home a better place to live with the installation of a home humidifying system, an an air cleaning system,
etc. Below are some of the indoor air quality systems Rouck can install or service:
- Residential Heat Recovery Ventilators
- Sanuvox Ultraviolet Air Purifiers
- Indoor Ventilation Systems: Most houses are designed to limit the amount of outside air that enters and to prevent inside air from escaping. While this does increase the fuel efficiency of the home, it can allow pollutants to build to dangerous levels. An indoor ventilation system can remove the indoor air and replace it with filtered, conditioned air.
- Automatic Humidifiers: The dry air in the average home can cause dry skin, chapped lips, damaged woodwork, cracked walls, cracked ceilings and damaged home furnishings. Humidifying the air can increase your family's comfort and protect your home.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Electronic and Mechanical Air Cleaners: These systems can remove up to 94% of even the smallest bacteria for a cleaner, healthier home.
In comparison, the standard paper filter removes about 45% of the larger particles.
- Air Duct Cleaning: Cleaning air ducts, registers, heat exchangers, drip pans, fans, et al. removes dust, mold, pollen, and other debris before it enters the homes' living space.